Plastic Bottle (pwede ung sa coke)
Inflator or Ball pump
Illustration Board (for fins)
1. Remove the plastic bottle cap at use cutter to remove the ring
2. Add the fins using the illustartion board or cardboard
3. Fill the bottle with 40% water
4. Itusok ang cork sa dulo ng inflator
5. Close the bottle with the the cork with the inflater stuck on it
6. Make sure the water won't spill on the cork
7. Position the water rocket on the ground 45 degrees diagonally
8. Inflate using the inflator and the water rocket will fire!!
how a water rocket works. 1) compressed air is added which creates a bubble which floats up through the water and then pressurizes the air volume in the top of the bottle. 2) The bottle is released from the pump. 3) The water is pushed out the nozzle by the compressed air. 4) The bottle moves away from the water because it follows Newton's Third Law.