Book For Short

Welcome
sa
Forum ng Book!!!

Mag log-in o magregister sa Forum ng Book

o kaya pumunta sa blog ng book

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Book For Short

Welcome
sa
Forum ng Book!!!

Mag log-in o magregister sa Forum ng Book

o kaya pumunta sa blog ng book

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Book For Short

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May friendster na ang book!!! nasa linkz add ninyo
June 15 po pasukan na naman
Welcome sa Forum ng Book
Panoorin nio po Music Video ng IT2, BDI, Duh Anknowns, wala pa sa vala...
Bawal magspam!!!

+2
[FM] LyLe
decayedFairytale*
6 posters

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4

[FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Globalmodo
    ...And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?...Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?...
    Number of posts : 4396

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 am

ganun b yun??..bat aq nag popost ng story hangang ending n kgd^^
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Number of posts : 1749

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

[FM] LyLe wrote:ganun b yun??..bat aq nag popost ng story hangang ending n kgd^^

IKAW yun..
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Globalmodo
    ...And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?...Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?...

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:40 pm

update n kxe admin
    jay-z020
    jay-z020
    Bookkeeper
    Bookkeeper

Number of posts : 95

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Empty ang haba...

Post by jay-z020 Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:25 pm

ang haba-haba naman ni2 hehe...
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:03 pm

^
    ^
    ^
    aus lng yan..bitin p nga e
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

i think sometimes you forget where the heart is... :]
    Number of posts : 2558

Post by .bad cheetah. Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:46 pm

wahahahaha!
    bat puro mcfly bida?
    alam na aika...
    ahaha!
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:55 pm

rated admin nga toh giel^^,
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 am

ah... kaya pala!
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:43 am

ehehe..peo mgnda nmn
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 pm

di ko pa tapos eh...
    kaya yan!
    sa bakasyon at wala na talagang pasok...
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:41 am

wahaha..cmulan mu n ngaun
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:31 pm

sa april 3 nadin... haha!
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:35 am

•giel-oh• wrote:wahahahaha!
    bat puro mcfly bida?
    alam na aika...
    ahaha!

Fan Fiction nga eh.. fanfic nga about mcfly.

-----------

Chapter 9

Anna’s sweating, nervous, and speechless... For the last time, I’m going to repeat my question to her—

“Anna, is Dougie’s—“

“Danny… he’s gone”

Silence

“I don’t want to tell you because… because I don’t want you to get hurt… I’m—I’m really sorry…”

“You’re lying…” I told her emotionless

“Danny—“ And she’s trying to comfort me but—

“You’re lying… You’re lying!”

She’s lying, isn’t she? Please tell me she’s lying… And how she’s going to know that Dougie’s already dead? I mean, did she have any proof or anything? This is crazy!

“C’mon, show us some proof that Dougie’s already dead. Show!”

I scared her. I… It’s not really my intention to scare her. When I shouted at her that time, her face is full of angst. She stares at me for a minute and talk—

“Sure… if that’s what you want…”

She brought us up to a Cemetery and showed us a grave with the name “Dougie Brightside” on it. I can’t believe it. It’s already 5 years ago since Dougie died? I mean, I’m looking for my brother who’s already dead for 5 years now?! No way… no way… this is crazy… this isn’t true… she’s lying… she’s lying… I sat down at the front of the grave and quietly sobbed… Harry, Maggie, Tom, and Brenda slowly walked away from me (I heard one of them whispered to others that “Danny needs time alone”)…

“Dougie… I can’t believe it… I’m looking for you for 8 years now… I don’t have any idea that—that you’re already—“

I can’t continue what I’m going to say… I felt someone’s around me… That someone is… Anna…

“Danny… I’m really, really sorry…”

I looked at her. I can see it in her eyes that she’s really feel sorry for what happened…

“Anna, how do you know Dougie? Do you know how he died? How long—“

“When I’m about 12 years old, I met Dougie in a Theatre because he’s a theatre actor—“

“Theatre actor?” I’m surprised. Maybe that’s the hidden, special thing that Dougie can do but I can’t! He’s an actor!

“Yeah… theatre actor… he’s very good… after the play, I follow him backstage. I saw him fortunately and I introduced myself to him. He introduced himself too to me and talked about some things and our friendship started there…”

“But how did he—“

“After one of the play where he’s one of the actors, he confessed to me that he just realized something… He told me that he’s already falling for someone so strong that he will do anything for her to stay by his side…”

“And that someone is... you?”

“I don’t know… I never got the chance to know because while we’re outside the Theatre, a car lost control and hit him… and… and… and… and… he died…” I felt Dougie liked her… maybe that’s the reason why I easily fallen for Anna, too… I knew that there’s really something special about her…

“Wait, Anna, Maggie told me that she met you in a Theatre, too—“

“Yeah… after Dougie died, I always cry whenever I passed by the Theatre, and someone saw me and told me that I’m good in crying, and asked me if I want to act… I agree… maybe through acting, I will forget all of my problems, and I did… not all of problems but at least I forgot some… and then Maggie saw me…”

“Ahh… sorry if I’m full of questions… it was just…”

“It’s okay… I understand…”

“Thanks…” She smiles… and her smile made me smile too, even though pain lives in the bottom of my heart that time…

“So, what are you going to do now?”

“Concentrate on studying… I think…”

“Why I think?”

“Because… You know, I think it would take a life time before I get over of what happened to Dougie… I’m looking for him patiently for 8 years now and I will just find out that the person I’m looking for is already dead…”

“Danny…” She sighs… “I know it’s really hard to move on but… look, do you think he will be happy if he saw you suffer because of him?”

I looked at her again… no wonder why Dougie fall for her, I mean, no wonder why WE fall for her... when she asked me that question, her eyes tell me how sincere she is…

“No… Um… Anna, do you want to visit our house?” I smile at her. Oh well, I know it’s not really the right time to ask her that—

“How about Dougie?”

“Huh?”

“Nothing…” And she chuckles “Let’s go” And she grabs my arm and ask me which way are we going to take

Okay… what’s happening Mr. Brightside? You’re taking a girl to your home, alone, even you just found out your long lost younger brother's already dead?! She isn’t your girlfriend… yet… But she’s Dougie’s… well not really girlfriend… perhaps first love? Maybe… I don't really have any idea..

“Oh, so this is your home?” Okay, again… Anna acts like Maggie… but this time, I’m wishing the elevator’s not going to shut off again and Anna will kiss me and will told me that I’m not her first kiss but Tom… Wait a minute—we didn’t have any elevators inside! … oh-kay… I’m paranoid again…
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:34 am

update p admin
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 am

maya na.. wahaha
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:13 pm

san ba nakukuha yan ni admin?
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:10 am

•tsktsk ka! 28 o.O'''• wrote:san ba nakukuha yan ni admin?

ginawa ko ito.. sakit mong magsalita ah...

btw, MCFLY FANFICTION ITO.. hehe... kaya ganun... wahaha..
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:55 am

sori naman admin... nagtatanong lang...

ah, kaya pala puro mcfly ang bida...
    ansipag mo namang magtype kung ganun!
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 am

hndi rin... wahaha.... tinatamad nga akong ituloy yung chapter 17.. hehehe...
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:01 am

Chapter 10

And so we enter our home... It’s really nerve-wracking, seriously, since it’s the first time I’m going to bring a girl to our home... I mean, all by myself, without Harry, without other bunch of classmates, but only I, DANNY BRIGHTSIDE, BROUGHT A GIRL TO OUR HOME.... AND SURELY WILL MEET MY PARENTS, soon...

“Wow, your home’s fascinating, it’s very homey. I want to live in this kind of house, you know, even strangers can feel the homey atmosphere of the house—“

Anna just said that she wants to live in this kind of house? Danny, no, no, no, don’t think deep meaning...

“Ahh...” That’s what all I can say, nodding, and she adds

“Yeah... I do want to live in this kind of house... I wonder who the architect behind this masterpiece is”

Then my mum went out of to the living room, smiling, and clapping, which is kind of weird...

“My hubby’s friend made it. It’s simple yet adorable. By the way, good afternoon, I’m Danny’s mother, Dawn. Nice to meet you...” Mum extends her hand to Anna and they shake hands... Anna replies

“Nice meeting you too, madam, my name is Anna...”

“Anna, that’s such a wonderful name...”

Anna smiles “Thanks madam...”

“Oh, c’mon, you can call me Aunt Dawn or Auntie if you want... or mum, too” Both of them smiled at each other like they’re the best of friends already. And actually, that really made me red, super red, because of embarrassment. No, not because of mum, but it’s just, too quick...

“Oh, wait, I will just make cookies and juice for both of you”

“No madam, I mean Auntie, it is okay...”

“Aww... I insist...” Mum told her, smiles, and went to the kitchen...

“Danny, you’re mum is really amazing...”

“Yeah, she is...” I grin but when I look at her, she’s not...

“Hey, what’s up?”

“Oh, nothing, it’s just...” Her mood suddenly change and become happy, again “Can I see some pictures?”

“Sure, here—“ And she grabs my arm and view almost all of the photo albums we have at home... But, it’s really fun, you know, hanging out with the girl you secretly like by viewing some of your pictures when you’re about 1-5 years old and both of you are laughing and everything... one thing I would never, ever forget... I stare at her for about 1 minute, watching for her reactions...

“Danny, is this your brother?” She suddenly asked me... pointing at a young lad in a picture, which is Dougie

“Oh yeah, he is... Dougie, my brother... actually, he’s not really completely a brother of mine, we have different father. But still, I love him as a complete brother... that’s why I looked for him for 8 years... just ending up finding him under a sign R.I.P....” I think I’m kind of emotional at that time which really made me bother because I don’t want Anna to blame herself...

“Danny... I’m so—“ Just like what I suspected, Anna would blame herself about it... but I feel sorry for my mum who accidentally break glasses and plates...

“What do you mean of finding him under a sign R.I.P.?” Mum asked us with a very trembling voice “Hey Danny, answer my question” I and Anna exchange glance fearfully and I answer—

“Mum, he’s gone...”

“No, he isn’t—“

“I’m sorry, Auntie...”

Mum ran so fast to her room and cry out loud...

“Danny, I’m so sorry...”

I can’t say anything to her that time, I want to tell her it’s okay but I really can’t, ‘stead she adds...

“Your mum look like she loves Dougie very much...”

“Yeah, super love... But I think she doesn’t want to show it... because maybe Father will hurt her...”

“But why he would do that?” Anna became “slightly” mad

“Because Dougie is not his son to mum, he’s just related to Dougie because of Dougie’s mum’s son but to another guy, not because they have the same blood...”

Anna can’t talk. I knew it by just looking at her that time. She’s disgusted. She’s very disgusted to my father. I feel it too, kind of, when I found out that Dougie’s just my half-brother.

“Oh, Danny, who’s that girl? Your girlfriend?”

Father suddenly showed up from the outside...

“No, no, she’s one of my new classmates...”

“Oh, sorry... by the way, I’m Roger, Danny’s father. Oh geez! What happened! Dawn! Dawn! What happened to the glasses?”

Dad followed mum to her room. After a while, I can hear Dad’s yell, like the way he yelled at Dougie and Mum 8 years ago. But this time, Dougie’s not the one who will runaway, it’s Anna...

“Danny, maybe I should go home now. I think you have... a very private family problem...”

“No, no, it’s nothing, they always do that, I mean, not really always, but still you can stay...”

“Danny—“

“Please?”

“Danny, maybe some other day, but really, it’s just, you guys have to work out on something... I don’t want to break into your family’s private life, Danny. So I will go home now... bye...”

Anna went out of the house quickly. I sigh. My mum and dad are fighting again. I will go inside Mum’s room when I suddenly heard...

“Can you stop yelling at me?! I just found out that our long lost son, Dougie, was already dead!”

It’s Mum. It’s weird Dad suddenly stopped yelling and the house have a silence...

“I see...” That’s what Dad can said that time...

Dad went out of the room and I try to ask him what happened but he ignores me and continue going outside of the house... I went in to also ask mum...

“Mum, what happened?”

“Danny, your Dad, he kept yelling at me that I shouldn’t broke those glasses and plates for a guy like Dougie without knowing that he is already dead...”

“Mum, I’m so...”

“No, no... No, Danny... it’s okay... we can get over this... we can get over this, right?”

No, mum. Seriously. I can’t get over the fact that I’m searching for Dougie who is already dead for many years from now. But... she’s my mum; I still care about what she feels... I stare at her eyes and told her...

“We will...”

I hugged her and think about what I just said. Well, I think I can get over it. Like what happened when Anna and I are viewing some of my photos when I was younger, I almost forgot that time that Dougie’s gone...
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 Mrbrig10

wala lang.. hehe.. that pic explains all.. XD
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:14 pm

ah...lufet naman nya....update pa!!
    W32.Downadup.D
    W32.Downadup.D
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Number of posts : 3209

Post by W32.Downadup.D Sat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

haha
    yeah
    .bad cheetah.
    .bad cheetah.
    sO taMad Ko!!
    sO taMad Ko!!

Post by .bad cheetah. Tue May 05, 2009 11:12 pm

di ko pa nababasa ung huling update nito...
    Mr. Brightside (Chapter 10) read and comment... updated: April 4 - Page 2 20928348
    Resignin
    Resignin

ƭaǁeϰ † Ѻŋe
    Number of posts : 5086

Post by  Tue May 05, 2009 11:17 pm

ako wala..ang galing naman ni admin gumawa siguro dahil sa boredom

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content