Book For Short

Welcome
sa
Forum ng Book!!!

Mag log-in o magregister sa Forum ng Book

o kaya pumunta sa blog ng book

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Book For Short

Welcome
sa
Forum ng Book!!!

Mag log-in o magregister sa Forum ng Book

o kaya pumunta sa blog ng book

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Book For Short

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May friendster na ang book!!! nasa linkz add ninyo
June 15 po pasukan na naman
Welcome sa Forum ng Book
Panoorin nio po Music Video ng IT2, BDI, Duh Anknowns, wala pa sa vala...
Bawal magspam!!!

5 posters

She Falls Asleep (Finished)

decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Number of posts : 1749

She Falls Asleep (Finished) Empty She Falls Asleep (Finished)

Post by decayedFairytale* Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 pm

fanfiction tungkol sa McFLY Very Happy sana maintindihan niu... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!!! Very Happy

----------------------------------------------------
    note: I'm sure I'm gramatically incorrect......

Chapter 1: Readying for the new family

Danny's so excited and nervous because he's going to introduce Leah to his family...

Danny: "Dude, I'm so nervous. Do you think they will like her??"
    Tom: (while eating a piece of cake) "Yes. Swear. Leah's cool, she's simple, she's nice, she loves you, you love her, she's great.."
    Danny: "No, seriously, do you think they will?"
    Tom: (finished eating the cake, and turned serious) "Look, they will love her the way you love her"

Tom's compliment helped Danny to get over of being nervous.. while on Leah's apartment...

Leah: "I'm chilled. Oh my God. I don't know what to say... I'm... I'm blank.."
    Kelly: "Oh, girl, relax. Just calm down. Ok.."
    Leah: "Ok... I will..." (sighed) "BUT, um.. how about my looks? Do you think they will love me?"
    Kelly: (while finding her phone coz it's ringing) "Yes yes, you do.." (answer the call) "Hello? Oh, Tom..."
    Tom: "Hi, Kels, is Leah's ready?"
    Kelly: "Yes, she does, I think... why?"
    Tom: "Danny's parents were already here. They look like they expect much from Leah. They're on their best clothes"
    Kelly: "OH, really? Oh my gosh, I must tell her now to really get ready. Bye" Tom: "Bye"
    Kelly: "Leah, Danny's parents. They're already there."
    Leah: "Oh my.. Okay, ok, calm down Leah, they will love you. Promise Leah, promise. They will love you much. Very much, they will like you Leah, just calm down, relax.."
    Kelly: "Wow, is it the new thing to do to relax, talking to yourself?"
    Leah: (sighed) "Nevermind it anyway. I'm ready. Let's go"

and they're ready to go...

Kelly: "Oops, before we go, I think I must take the driver seat" (shows her key and driver's license to Leah)
    Leah: "Oh... my... God!! Congrats!! But are you sure we will able to arrive there?"
    Kelly: "Ha-ha-ha, that's actually...not funny" (both laughs)

Kelly drives the car while Leah on the back because "it's one of her special days." After just about 10 minutes of ride, Leah felt bad and told Kelly to stop over on a Gasoline Station.

Kelly: "What, what is..."
    Leah: "Just wait here, I will...I just need to go to CR"
    Kelly: "Ok..."

Silence. Kelly went out of the car because she felt something wasn't right at that time. She knocked on the door of the CR.

Kelly: (she knocked again when no one answered) "Leah?! Leah,are you there?! Leah?!" (panting) "Oh my..."
    Leah: (opened the door) "Hey, Kels, I'm here. I just having a hard time. You know..."
    Kelly: (exhaled) "Oh my God! You make me nervous you know."
    Leah: (smiles) "Don't worry, I'm alright..."

Both of them returned to the car. While on the way, Leah falls asleep. After half an hour, someone's calling. Kelly parked the car on a side to answer the call. Leah's still asleep.

Kelly: "Hello?"
    Unknown: "You know Mr. Jones?!"
    Kelly: "Wait, wait, who are you??"
    Unknown: "Just tell me where can I find him!"
    Kelly: "Wait, first, I don't know you, second, what do you want from him?!"
    Unknown: "You don't need to know who am I. But I insist I need to know where can I find him or else..."

Kelly ended the call. She's so scared. She thought that the caller has a very bad intention to Danny. She also thought that Danny has a very bad secret or plan. She walked out of the car and disappeared while Leah, was still sleeping inside the car. The atmosphere at that time was mysterious. It's dull, grey, weird, silent... While on Danny's side, anyone's getting a little impatient.

Danny: "It's weird."
    Tom: "What?"
    Danny: "It's weird. Leah's never late. Actually she is early, most of the times. It's like..."
    Tom: "C'mon, dude, maybe she was just nervous and she wanted to get ready for it."
    Danny: "No, it's still not, usual."
    Danny's Mother: "Danny, where's that Leah?"
    Danny: "I don't know... wait, I will call her." (Danny calls but...) "Its ringing, the phone's ringing but no one's answering..."

Back to Leah's side... Leah opens her eyes... and feels cold...

Leah: "Where am I?"

Last edited by decayedFairytale* on Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:30 am; edited 8 times in total
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

She Falls Asleep (Finished) Globalmodo
    ...And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?...Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?...
    Number of posts : 4396

She Falls Asleep (Finished) Empty Re: She Falls Asleep (Finished)

Post by [FM] LyLe Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:29 pm

ganda ng story ang galeng mu aika^^

gawa k p ng story^^
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:13 pm

hehe... walang masabi eh, noh? XD btw, ito na yung favorite chapter ko:
    -----------------------------------
    Chapter 2: Another life

Leah can't see anything, but white. She feels really cold.

Leah: "Oh my God. Where am I?"
    Dougie: "The place you where meant to be"

Leah's surprised. Dougie walk a little closer to Leah.

Dougie: "So.." (holding a white notebook, and looking something inside it) "You're Leah?"
    Leah: "OMG. How do you know my name? Who are you? Where am I? Am I... No way! Am I... dead?!?"
    Dougie: "First question, your name's here" (showing the notebook to Leah) "Second question, I am Dougie. Third question, you're in here."
    Leah: "Huh?"
    Dougie: "And you guessed it.You're dead"
    Leah: "I'm...I'm... I'm DEAD?! But... b-b-b-but how?!"
    Dougie: "Based on this notebook, uhm... let's see... ooh, you have... a heart problem."
    Leah: "Heart Problem?! No, no way. It's not gonna happen. You must be joking me. Maybe this is just a dream, ok. And you, you're just a pigment of my imagination. I mean, no, no you can't be a pigment

because I don't know you, erm... you're a little bit cute though. And, wait, OMG,if this is just a dream, I need to wake up now because Danny's waiting.Hey, you, where's the door?!"
    Dougie: "There's no door because this is not an ordinary room. This is an extraordinary room!"
    Leah: "Well, it's funny, haha. Now tell me how can I get out of this room."
    Dougie: "Why you want to go?"
    Leah: "Because someone's still waiting for me."
    Dougie: "Wow.sweet... But look, face it. You're dead. Your heart fails."
    Leah: "But I still can't understand it why my heart fails. FYI I'm just 21 years old and..."
    Dougie: "Wait! We're the same, I'm 21 too."
    Leah: "...and my heart's... how?"
    Dougie: "It must be... kind of... hmm... hereditary I think."
    Leah: "Ha?! But no one from my family has heart disease, neither I."
    Dougie: "I don't know, don't ask me...Hmm... maybe someone from your family that you really don't know..."
    Leah: "Oh c'mon, like who??" (suddenly, Leah became sad... and remembered a thing..) "like my mother..."
    Dougie: "What's up with your mother?"
    Leah: "She died when she gave birth... to me..."
    Dougie: "Oooohh... WAIT! Maybe she's the one who have heart disease and she passed it on to you!"
    Leah: "I don't know... maybe..." (sobs)
    Dougie: "Oh, ok, why are you crying?"
    Leah: (still crying) "I hate destiny's timing. Look, my mother gave birth to me but destiny decided to kill her before we hang up with each other. And now, I died because minutes later, I'm going to be the

happiest girl in the world..."
    Dougie: "Ok, I'm not good in giving advice, mostly to girls... but why not trying to tell the one who will make you the happiest girl in the world about this?"
    Leah: "But how, by haunting him?! No, I will not.. and beside, you said that I just face it, face that I'm dead."
    Dougie: "I told you I'm not good in giving advice or anything... (sighs) but... c'mon, let's go"
    Leah: "Where are we going?"
    Dougie: "We're going to find some way to tell him the truth"
    Leah: "Are you sure?"
    Dougie: "Yeah... you don't like?"
    Leah: (wiping her tears and smiles) "No, no, I mean, yes, let's go..."

And they went out of the room. Outside the room's another room, then another room, then another room, then another room..... until they reach the room with other colors, aside from white.

Leah: "Where are we?"
    Dougie: "The place where you died"
    Leah: "Hmm... wait, it's... it's my car. Wait a minute, where's Kelly?"
    Dougie: "Who's Kelly?"
    Leah: "My best friend..." (thinks deeply) "No way, don't tell me she left me when she knew I'm dead?!"
    Dougie: "Maybe not." (shows Kelly's phone to Leah) "Whose phone is this?"
    Leah: "It was Kels. But she never left her cellphone... OMG, what if something also happened to her?!"
    Dougie: "Someone called her. Unknown caller. And the caller sent her messages too. It was like... threatening her"
    Leah: (reads the messages) "Tell me where can I find Mr. Jones or else I will kill you..." (stops) "Oh my God."
    Dougie: "Mr. Jones? Who's Jones?"
    Leah: "Danny..."
    Dougie: "Who's Danny?"
    Leah: "The guy who will make my life happier than ever... by the way, did you see any other phone?"
    Dougie: "Like this?" (shows Leah's phone)
    Leah: "Yeah! Let's see... the caller called me too but I wasn't able to answer the call because I'm already dead... what does he wants from Danny?"
    Dougie: "It seems like, you got more things to say to that Danny when we see him."
    Leah: "Hmm... wait, is my body's still..."
    Dougie: "No... no body in sight.."
    Leah: "I didn't ask. Why you bring me here?"
    Dougie: "To give you more clues on what happened to the world you left."

Leah wants to say something to Dougie but something caught her attention. A guy riding on a Bike smiles and greets her and Dougie with "Hello!"

Leah: "Tell me, living can still see us?"
    Dougie: "No. Why he..." (both of them stares on each other)
    Leah and Dougie: "He can see us!"
    Leah: "Maybe he can help me to tell Danny the truth!"
    Dougie: "YEAH!"
    Leah: "Maybe he can help me to tell Kelly the truth!"
    Dougie: "YEAH!"
    Leah: "And maybe he can help me to find my body!"
    Dougie: "Yeah! Only if we're able to talk to him..."
    Leah: "What, we can't talk to him?"
    Dougie: "He rides on a bike and now he's getting away"
    Leah: "Oh... HEY!! WAIT!! YOU!!" (while running) "guy who rides on a bike!! WAIT!!!"

And they keep on running until they reach the guy. The guy stops and parks his bike on a "bakanteng lote"

Guy: "What do you want?"
    Leah: "I need you"
    Guy: "What?"
    Dougie: "Look, you can see us, right?"
    Guy: "Of course I can see... don't tell me both of you were dead..."
    Leah: "Yeah..."
    Guy: "Oh my God! Jesus Christ! Help me.."
    Dougie: "We're not going to hurt you... she just need your help because you can see her, and me.."
    Guy: "Still,you're dead..."
    Leah: "Please, I will just tell someone about my dead because he didn't know it yet and no one knows I'm dead..."
    Guy: "Who's that someone?"
    Leah: "Someone who's really special to me."
    Guy: (sigh) "But everyone will think I'm crazy..."
    Dougie: "Don't worry, we will help you about it."
    Leah: "Please help me..."
    Guy: (thinks... and breaths deeply) "Ok..."
    Leah: "Thank you!! So, erm... wait, Dougie, how are we going to start?"
    Dougie: "Umm... hey, by the way, I'm Dougie, and she's Leah."
    Guy: "I'm Harry."
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Chapter 3: It's Danny

The next day...
    Danny still can't believe that Leah isn't able to make it. He thinks of some reasons why Leah didn't come while riding on a yatch.

Danny: "Do you think why?"
    Tom: "What why? Why Leah didn't come?"
    Danny: "Yeah..."
    Tom: "Maybe there's an emergency or something. Or she backs up or... she doesn't like you anymore."
    Danny: "I don't think so..."
    Tom: "But she didn't even answer her phone. Or email you or didn't do anything to tell you sorry."
    Danny: "I don't know... but I feel she still loves me... maybe there's something... something bad happened to her..."
    Tom: "Like what? Like an accident?"
    Danny: "Maybe... I hope not."
    Tom: (sighs) "C'mon, just try to call her again... maybe she isn't feeling well because she isn't able to come..."
    Danny: "Well... hmm.... by the way, about the mum's new guard.."
    Tom: "I don't want to help but I found one. Actually the new guard's here to meet you personally."
    Danny: "Oh, where?"

And Harry showed up. Oh, and Leah and Dougie are not there.

Harry: "Hi sir, I'm Harry, your mother's new bodyguard."
    Danny: "Oh, Harry... Danny. Danny Jones" (shake hands with Harry)
    Tom: "Dude, you know I really don't like to help... don't forget. And gotta go."
    Danny: "WAIT! The Yatch's in the middle of nowhere."
    Tom: "Oops. Sorry. I'm going to tell the captain to 'park'" (laughs)

Tom leaves and talks to the captain.

Harry: "So, can I ask you sir..."
    Danny: "Just call me Danny"
    Harry: "Oh, ok, Danny... why your mother look for a bodyguard? Is there a threat or something?"
    Danny: "I don't know. I think it's something about my dad."
    Harry: "Sir, I mean, Danny, not that I want to break in on your family's personal life but, what's up with your dad?"
    Danny: "My dad.."
    Harry: "AHH!!!" (Dougie shouts to Harry's ear)

Danny looked to Harry surprisingly.

Danny: "What happened to you? Are you alright?"
    Harry: "Someone... wait sir.. I mean Danny"

Harry went to a room inside the yatch

Harry: "Ok, why you surprised me?"
    Dougie: "What, I just want to hang out with you! Leah's still sleeping and I'm bored that's why I'm here!" (laughs) "Don't you love ghost company?"
    Harry: "Don't you break anything inside this yatch because I'm newly employed as the owner's bodyguard."
    Dougie: "Oh, that guy outside?" (laughs) "For me, he doesn't need bodyguard! What a funny man" (laughs)
    Harry: "Are you crazy?! I didn't say that he's the one I'm going to guard. His mother!"
    Dougie: "Oh, ok... I thought that guy..." (laughs)
    Harry: "Remember that I didn't own this yatch. And please behave."
    Dougie: "It doesn't matter if I didn't behave because they'll not able to hear me."
    Harry: (while opening the door) "But they will able to hear me."

Harry was so surprised to see Tom and Danny.

Tom: "You are talking to who?"
    Harry: "Huh? Me?"
    Danny: "Yes, we hear you talking"
    Tom: "Not that we didn't respect your privacy, it was just the 'his mother!' phrase caught our attention."
    Harry: "Aaaahh.... ummm.... it's my friend. We're talking about his another friend's mother." (smiles) "I thought you will go....?"
    Tom: "Oh, yeah, last time I will go... but now I think there must something you need to tell us"

While Harry's talking to Danny and Tom, Dougie went back to the place where Leah's meant to be. Yes, it's like their home.

Dougie: "LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"
    Leah: "OH MY GOD! I'M GOING TO BE LATE!"
    Dougie: "Ooohh, you're not going to be late. You're dead." (smiles)
    Leah: "Then why you wake me up?!"
    Dougie: "Oh, sorry, Harry just got a job. And it's being a body guard."
    Leah: "To whom?"
    Dougie: (sighs) "Leah... it's..."
    Leah: "Who?"
    Dougie: "I DON'T KNOW!"(laughs)
    Leah: "Well, hahaha, very funny... Where is he?"
    Dougie: "Who?"
    Leah: "Harry"
    Dougie: "On a yatch"
    Leah: "YATCH?! Harry's on a Yatch?! Last time he was just riding on a bicycle and now on a yatch?!"
    Dougie: "Harry didn't own the yatch. I will die because of super shock if so. Oh, I forgot I'm already dead.."
    Leah: "You mention... I didn't ask you... how are you die?"
    Dougie: "Me??? (Dougie, surprisingly become serious) "A guy accidentally killed me and my mother... It was so surprising.. because we're just watching something then that guy, I don't know! He was like he

gone crazy!"
    Leah: "Oh... sorry... and condolence..."
    Dougie: "It's ok... by the way,you got a mission..let's go"
    Leah: "You know what, what if we solve our own problems... you know... we will help each other, together with Harry, on telling Danny that I'm dead, if I'm really dead... and we will help each other too on

finding the guy who killed you and your mother..."
    Dougie: "But why?"
    Leah: "Just take it as a... gift"
    Dougie: "thanks" (smiles)
    Leah: "No prob... let's go"

Dougie and Leah went to the yatch...

Leah: "Wow, this yatch is cool... lucky Harry..."
    Dougie: "Ooh, that's the guy who owned this yatch..."

Leah saw Danny... and she can't believe it... she finally saw him again. The guy who will make her life happier than ever.

Leah: (whispering) "Danny..."
    Dougie: "Huh? Who?"
    Leah: "Oh my God..." (cries..) "Danny..."
    Dougie: "Oh my goodness... don't tell me..."
    Leah: "He's Danny... the guy who will make my life happier..."
    Harry: "Sir.. I mean Danny... your Mom's (see Leah and Dougie) OH MY!"
    Danny: "Huh? What happened to my mom?"
    Harry: "Huh? I mean... I forgot something inside.. wait.."

Harry went inside the room, again, this time, with Leah and Dougie...

Harry: "You both shocked me... You're on the front of my boss."
    Leah: (wiping her tears) "Danny's your boss?!"
    Harry: "Wait, is he your boyfriend?"
    Leah: "Yes... it's Danny"
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:56 pm

Chapter 4: Easy?

Dougie: "Wow, if that Danny's your boyfriend, Leah, then he's also the new boss of Harry... then... it will be easier to tell him the truth!" (smiles)
    Harry: "And if he already knew the truth, then I'm going back to my ordinary, simple, and ghostless life!" (laughs)
    Leah: "Don't worry. We will not haunt you if Danny already knew the truth, if we found my body, and if we found the guy who killed Dougie."
    Harry: "Wait.. Did you tell me, the first time we met, that I'm going to help you on finding your body and finding the guy who killed Dougie? No, right?"
    Leah: "C'mon! Look, Danny will not believe you if you tell him I'm already dead because you don't have my body."
    Harry: "Ok, but your cases only, not his (point Dougie)"
    Leah: "What?! No, no... help us too on finding the killer.."
    Harry: "I will not..."
    Dougie: "It's ok... the only reason why I'm here's to help Leah..."
    Harry: (to Leah) "See.. I will not do it..."

When Harry's about to open the door, he remembered something. He remembered that Tom and Danny once heard him talking. And he was so nervous on opening the door. When he opened it, no one's there...

Harry: (sigh) "Thank God no one's here.
    Danny: "Harry!"
    Harry: "Oh my... Danny, do you hear me again talking to no one?"
    Danny: (laughs) "You said it... by the way, my mom called, she told me she wants to meet you at the port. And we're going there now"
    Harry: "Oh, ok..."
    ~~~
    Leah: "I forgot."
    Dougie: "What?"
    Leah: "I don't know where's Kelly now. And Danny, I don't think he, he, he looks like he didn't do anything to look for me."
    Dougie: "First, to that Kelly, maybe, she's still scared of the unknown caller. And about the second one, maybe because he can't still recover on what you did to him."
    Leah: "Wait, I didn't do anything!"
    Dougie: "Ok, let's just say you're on Danny's side and you're still waiting for him to arrive. AND you didn't know he's already dead..."
    Leah: "Then??"
    Dougie: (smiles) "I forgot."
    Leah: "Ok, fine, thanks, it's funny, it's a joke. By the way, where's Harry?"
    Dougie: "He went out."
    ~~~
    Harry: "Good day Madam. I'm Harry Judd."
    Danny's mum: "Oh, so you are my new body guard?"
    Harry: "Yes, ma'am"
    Danny's mum: "Let's go, I have some business to make. Would you like to come Danny?"
    Danny: "Sure"
    Dougie: "Good, Harry joined Danny and his mum's company. What's next?"
    Leah: "Follow Harry."

And they followed Harry. Leah, Dougie, Harry, and even Danny were all so surprised to see where Danny's mum's business is located. It's Dark, scary, quiet, and secretive place. And when they entered the place...

Danny: "Wow, I never thought that this place got an entrance like that."
    Harry: "I thought..."
    Danny's mum: "What? You thought we have an illegal business?"
    Harry: "No, no, no ma'am... I also never thought that a theater got a scary entrance."
    Danny's mum: (smiles) "Good..."
    Leah: "I don't know Danny's mum owned a theater"
    Dougie: "Oh...."
    Danny: "I don't know you owned a theater..."
    Danny's mum: "Your dad used to be an actor, a theater actor."
    Harry: "By the way, where's your husband, I mean, sir?"
    Danny's father: "Hon! Danny! Hello... so Danny, surprised?"
    Danny: "Kind of"
    Dougie: "Oh..."
    Leah: "Hey, you're kinda weird today recently. What's up?"
    Dougie: "You don't need to know..."
    Leah: "C'mon!"
    Dougie: (sighs) "Swear, if you knew it, things will go harder."
    Leah: "Oh my God, are you sure you're Dougie? I mean, you're so strange this time."
    Harry: "Hey guys, I just leave you here. Don't touch anything please."
    Leah: "Ok" (back to Dougie) "Hey, you, are you alright?"
    Dougie: "No... I mean, yeah..."
    Leah: "Are you sure? You really act so strange..."
    Dougie: "You really want to know why?"
    Leah: "Yeah"
    Dougie: "Promise me that you didn't get mad to me..."
    Leah: "Ok, ok... Just tell me"
    Dougie: "I..."
    Harry: "Guys, come with us, these guys are practicing something so cool! C'mon!"
    Leah: "Ok... hey Doug, tell me later, ok?"
    Dougie: "Ok" (whisper) "I wish you will understand..."
    Leah: "Doug, you're saying something?"
    Dougie: "No, nothing, I just... nevermind, let's go"

They watched some theater actors and actresses practicing a play.

Danny: "It's fantastic... amazing... if only Leah's here, she will also be amazed by the play..."
    Harry: "Um... sir... speaking of Leah..."
    Danny: "Wait, you know her?"
    Harry: "Oh, Leah? Oh, yes, I mean... a little."
    Danny: "How? Classmate? Friend? She never talk about a guy named Harry Judd."
    Harry: "Oh, we just met this week. It's really a weird story. A very crazy story. She told me I'm the only person who can see her and Dougie. And she even told me to tell you that she is..."
    Danny: "What? Who's Dougie?"
    Harry: "Oh my... (to his self) what did I say?"
    Leah: "Oh, there they are"

Leah love to sit beside Danny until she heard...

Danny: "Harry, Leah told you what about her? And who's that Dougie?"
    Harry: "Leah... she is... she is already..."
    Leah: "Harry! Don't!"

Dougie suddenly shout and cry. He's shaking and he really looks like scared, pale. Oh, yeah, only Leah and Harry heard him.

Leah: "Dougie! Dougie! Hey, are you alright? What's happening to you? Oh my God!"
    Dougie: "It's here... it's here..."
    Leah: "What's here?"
    Harry: "Um, sir, wait, I just need to take care of something..."

Harry brings Leah and Dougie on a place inside the theater where no one else can see them... or not.

Harry: "Hey, what's happening?"
    Leah: "Dougie, he suddenly freaked out!"
    Dougie: "You don't understand!"
    Leah: "And how are we going to understand what's happening to you! You didn't tell anything..."
    Dougie: "This place..."
    Harry: "This place's what?!"
    Dougie: "This place... is..."
    Leah: "C'mon Doug!"
    Dougie: "I died here"

Silence.

Leah: "You must be joking... how...?"
    Dougie: "Danny's father, he is the killer... he killed us! He killed us! He destroyed our life!"
    Leah: "You're lying..."
    Dougie: "Of course you will not believe but did really know who's Danny's father?!"
    Leah: "I don't..."
    Dougie: "LOOK! You don't know him well! Maybe Danny didn't also know that his father is a killer!"
    Leah: "Dougie..."
    Dougie: "And he didn't even try to..."
    Leah: "Dougie, can you please shut up?!"
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

...And How can I stand here with you and not be moved by you?...Would you tell me how could it be any better than this?...

Post by [FM] LyLe Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am

nice story din toh^__^
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:51 pm

Chapter 5: It’s not just about Leah

Leah: "I... Look, I'm sorry... It was just..."
    Dougie: "What? Oh... I forgot, Danny's your boyfriend. You loved him. You thought that he would make you the happiest girl in the world..."
    Leah: "Dougie..."
    Harry: "I don't get it... How do you know it was Danny's father? How do you know he’s the one who killed you?"
    Dougie: "When I saw him, there is something inside me that tells me that that guy ended our lives. I felt we already met before."
    Harry: "I still didn't get it how..."
    Dougie: "I don’t get it too.”
    Leah: "Ok, I'm confused! Are you serious or not?"
    Dougie: "I am serious!”
    Harry: "Maybe madam knows something about it."
    Dougie: “And that’s the reason why she looked for a bodyguard?”
    Harry: “Maybe…” (paused for a while) “Wait, let’s just forget about it, ok?” (Dougie stared to Harry like he wanted to kill him) “Oh, I mean, I have some other business to make, remember, I’m a body guard. I need to go now to someone I will, err, guard. BYE!”

Harry went back to Danny.

Danny: “Harry, you forgot something.”
    Harry: “Oh, yeah, I forgot to---I forgot what?”
    Danny: “About Leah. What happened to her? Is she okay? And who’s that Dougie?”
    Harry: “Dougie is Leah’s… umm… sorry, I don’t know what’s the most appropriate term to describe his relationship with Leah.”
    Danny: “Relationship with Leah?!”
    Harry: “Oh, no, it’s not what you think. They’re like siblings or best friends. Leah loves you very much, no worries.”
    Danny: “and?”
    Harry: “Leah… she is…”

Harry suddenly went out of theater when he heard a gun shot.

Harry: “Oh no, what happened?”

Harry was so surprised when Danny’s father suddenly punched him

Danny’s father: (crying) “I don’t know why you become her body guard! Look at what you did! Because of your carelessness and giddiness…”
    Danny: “Dad, what happened… no way! MUM!!”

Harry’s so surprised, Danny’s mother was shot and he thought it’s because of him. He’s her bodyguard, he’s suppose to guard her..

Danny: (crying) “Somebody, please call an ambulance. Mum! Wake up…”
    Leah: “Harry, what happen… oh my God”
    Harry: “I didn’t do anything… I’m so irresponsible. I didn’t do my job…”
    Danny: “Harry…”
    Harry: “Ok, kill me too… just like what your father did to Dougie!”
    Danny’s father: (looks like he want to give Harry another punch) “What did you say..?”
    Danny: “Dad! Wait…”
    Danny’s father: “What? Do you believe him? I didn’t even know who’s that Dougie!”
    Danny: “Dad, wait…” (sighed) “Harry, what do you mean?”
    Harry: “Your father. He killed Dougie” (whisper to Leah) “Do you know Dougie’s surname?”
    Dougie: “It’s Poynter.”
    Harry: “He killed a guy named Dougie Poynter and his mum.”
    Danny’s father: “Poynter?”
    Danny: “Dad, don’t tell me… you did…?”

Danny’s father can’t talk… and went back to his husband and hugged her while Harry went back to the Theater. Leah followed her.

Leah: “Harry, it’s ok”
    Harry: “It’s not ok, I’m going to lose this job.”
    Leah: “Harry, be optimist. Everything will be fine.”
    Harry: (crying) “It’s all my fault…”
    Leah: “No, it’s not your fault… Actually I felt guilty, coz if you didn’t know me, you’ll able to guard your boss…”
    Harry: “Don’t blame yourself. I’m the bodyguard. Whether I knew you or not, I must be responsible”
    Leah: “Look, I don’t blame myself, it’s a compliment. But it looks like you’re still in not-that-good mood. I will just go out…”
    Harry: “Leah… thanks”
    Leah: “For what? For the compliment?”
    Harry: “Yeah…” (smiles) “I think”
    Leah: “Huh?”
    Harry: “Nothing, really, nothing”

Harry and Leah smile to each other. While on Danny’s~~~

Danny’s father: “Poynter. I knew someone… she is one of the most amazing girl in the world. She’s nice. She also loves theater. Then, she’s unexpectedly disappeared… I looked for her, but I can’t find her, that’s the time I realize I need to move on... And then I meet your mom. We’re married. You’re born. And the next thing is… the girl I’m dying to be with shows up, with another guy and a little boy. I’m so mad. I’m so jealous. I want to kill them all. Then I got this chance, she and her son watch a play where I am one of the actors. And my role there is a killer...”
    Danny: “Then you killed them?!”
    Danny’s father: “I can’t control myself. Anger plus Jealousy makes me crazy…”

Dougie’s still standing, staring to Danny and his father, and waiting for something else that’ll happen. Danny suddenly remembered something…

Danny: “Wait, Leah can’t see dead people…(thinks deeply) no way…” (ran into the theater) “HARRY!!”

He saw Harry, laughing on a corner, with no one (no, I mean, with Leah)

Harry: “Oh, you’re calling me?”

Danny looks suspiciously to Harry.

Danny: “What, you’re laughing alone?”
    Harry: “Oh, no, no, I’m not crazy…”
    Danny: “Can I ask you a question about Leah?”
    Harry: (glance to Leah and back to Danny) “Oh, sure, what is it?”
    Danny: “Is Leah… (tears starting to drop from his eyes) “Is Leah’s already dead?”
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:09 pm

anu b yan..puro patayan ata tong chapter na toh
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:48 pm

[FM] LyLe wrote:anu b yan..puro patayan ata tong chapter na toh

hehe... kasi kung walang patayan, boring! XD XD XD
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:06 pm

yah tama ka..cguro may kasalan sa huli nitoh
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:10 pm

[FM] LyLe wrote:yah tama ka..cguro may kasalan sa huli nitoh

who knows XD XD XD
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Chapter 6: Confused

Danny: “Tell me, Harry, is Leah’s already dead?”

Leah’s speechless. Her mind tells her that it’s the right time, but deep inside her heart, it’s no. She doesn’t want to hear Danny and Harry’s conversation, so she went out.

Danny: (panting) “Harry, please answer!”
    Harry: “Leah?”

Harry thinks and breathes deeply.

Harry: “Leah… no, she is not dead.”
    Danny: “But how she met this Dougie if Dougie’s already dead?”
    Harry: “Actually, it’s a very weird story. I can see dead people. Believe it or not.” (laughs) “And I was like Leah and Dougie’s bridge.” (stares to Danny) “Why you asked?”
    Danny: (stopping his tears from flowing) “It’s just, it’s weird, you know, about how Dougie and Leah met… By the way, where’s Leah now?”
    Harry: “Danny, can you give me little time?”
    Danny: “But why?”
    Harry: “I will figure out why”
    Danny: “Just a minute.”

Harry went to Leah and Dougie

Leah: “Harry, what happened? What’s Danny’s reaction?”

It looks like Harry didn’t hear Leah’s question, but yet he’s looking at her.

Leah: “Harry? Are you okay?”
    Harry: “I told Danny.”
    Leah: “What did he say?”
    Harry: “Nothing”
    Dougie: “He said nothing?! Poor Leah”
    Leah: “Nothing?”
    Harry: “Nothing. Wait, where’s madam?”
    Dougie: “They brought her already on the hospital, and we heard that she’s dead on arrival.”
    Harry: “You heard?”
    Dougie: “Gossip”
    Harry: “Ohh…”
    Leah: (cries) “Danny said nothing?”
    Harry: “What, you can’t believe it?”
    Leah: “You must be lying”
    Harry: “I wish to. But it’s what you want, to tell him you’re already dead.”

Leah started walking slowly away from the theater while crying.

Dougie: “Don’t get offense but, for me you don’t look like you tell Danny the truth.”
    Harry: (smiles) “How?”
    Dougie: “Like now, you smiled.”
    Harry: “Oh…”
    Dougie: “Why you didn’t tell him the truth?”
    Harry: “Look, Danny loves Leah very much, so is Leah. If Danny knew she’s already dead, he will go crazy like there’s no tomorrow. And if Leah saw him go crazy, she will realize how much Danny still loves her.”
    Dougie: “What do you mean?”
    Harry: “I don’t want Leah to realize Danny still loves her.”
    Dougie: “In other words, you’re jealous to Danny because you like Leah?”
    Harry: “No! C’mon! That girl’s sometimes, she’s vain… oh, no, geez, that’s not an appropriate term, um… she’s just, she’s different, she’s unique, I don’t know, she’s simple but I felt she’s unique”
    Dougie: (jaw drop) “Okay… you said it already.” (smiles)
    Harry: “Wait, I didn’t say that I like Leah!”
    Dougie: “Actually, you just said it”
    Harry: “Ha ha ha…”
    Danny: (suddenly showed up) “Harry, you already have a long time to figure out why. You’re laughing again, alone.”
    Harry: “Oh, no! No… I’m not talking alone. Err… yeah, I think so… again… Danny, ok, I know this isn’t the right time to ask this question… but, I’m just going to ask you this…”
    Danny: “What’s it?”
    Harry: “Ok… (took a deep breath) fine, just never mind it anyway.”
    Danny: “Oh…. Strange… by the way, about Leah, where is she?”
    Harry: “She is… she is in our home now.”
    Danny: “What?! I mean, oh… but why?”
    Harry: “You really want to know why?”

Harry: “I told you that, she still loves you much. But aren’t you getting tired?”
    Danny: “Tired of what? Of loving Leah? Of course not…”
    Harry: “No, not that... but of just waiting for Leah to come to you and not looking for her?”
    Danny: “Hey, I don’t hear anything that answers the question why”
    Harry: “Just answer!”
    Danny: “You’re shouting at me?”
    Harry: “I… I’m so sorry. I mean… please just answer my question.”
    Danny: “Because I’m intuiting…”
    Harry: “And you’re intuiting because you’re coward. You’re scare about what happened to Leah. You’re just intuiting because you’re afraid that maybe Leah already liked another guy.”
    Danny: “I’m intuiting because I want to make sure that Leah’s not around me”
    Harry: (laughs, the bad guy’s laugh) “So you’re telling me that you wanted to make sure Leah’s already gone?”
    Danny: “No! I mean… if she’s around, I will able to see her. Not that… she is around me but I can’t see her…”
    Harry: “Okay, I get it, in other words, you want to make sure that Leah’s still alive?”
    Danny: “Yeah… Now, please answer my question.”
    Harry: “Sorry Danny. I’m just, a little, confused. I don’t know what to say. Give me a longer time”
    Danny: “I need the answer now.”
    Harry: (sigh) “Fine. Leah… she is in our home because she’s helpless. There was this accident. She needs to recover for a while.”
    Danny: “And that’s the reason why she’s not here now?”
    Harry: “Yeah… but I don’t know if someday she will able to be here.”
    Danny: “What do you mean?”
    Harry: “Nothing… (smiles) so far.”
    Dougie: “Ooh… did I smell a competition?”
    Harry: “See you later, sir…”
    Danny: “Don’t call me sir. You’re fired.”
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:13 pm

asenso ka na admin..chaper 6 na

kawawa naman c harry na fired
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:19 pm

[FM] LyLe wrote:asenso ka na admin..chaper 6 na

kawawa naman c harry na fired

sa mcfly philippines forum tapos ko na ito eh XD
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 pm

wao!!..cpag tlga
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:07 am

[FM] LyLe wrote:wao!!..cpag tlga

weh... haha... ipopost ko na nga lang chapter 7
    -----------------------------------------
    Chapter 7: Chance

Danny left with an unpredictable face. He looks like smiling mixed with anger, angst, etc. While Harry…

Dougie: “Congrats dude, you’re fired.”
    Harry: (smiles) “Thanks”
    Dougie: “Ooh… you smiled?! Weird…”
    Harry: “At least I’m not working for Danny’s.”
    Dougie: “He he… You, Harry, are so in love to Leah that you will do anything, bad or good, to get her.”
    Harry: “No, I’m not. We just met days ago. It’s impossible I will fall in love for her easily.”
    Dougie: “Oh, so you’re telling, you want to fall in love to Leah the hardest way.”
    Harry: “Exactly! (Dougie stares to Harry) I mean… no!”
    Dougie: “C’mon Harry! You liked---“
    Harry: “By the way, where’s Leah?”
    Dougie: “Oh Harry! You’re changing the topic!”
    Harry: “I’m not changing the topic. It’s still about Leah.”
    Dougie: “Yeah, you’re right. Um… I don’t know where is she now. You’re concerned, huh?”
    Harry: “It’s just, she left with sad look on her face. What if there’s something bad happened to her like an accident.”
    Dougie: “C’mon, don’t worry.”
    Harry: “And why I’m not going to worry?”
    Dougie: “Coz Leah’s already dead. Maybe you already forgot.”
    Harry: “Oh, yeah, I forgot.”
    Dougie: “Okay, nevermind… let’s just look for her…”

So they did. And they saw Leah on the place where she died. Sitting on the sidewalk. She’s not crying, but inside her heart she does.

Harry: “Leah, look, I understand why you’re sad…”
    Leah: “Maybe we’re not really meant for each other. I thought he’s the one. Life’s really unfair.”
    Harry: “C’mon Leah, don’t waste your time blaming life. It may be sometimes unfair but look, maybe Danny’s shocked that’s why he didn’t say nothing.”
    Leah: (almost smile) “Oh, maybe you’re right.”
    Harry: “OH! No, maybe he was so happy to know you’re already dead.”

Leah stares to Harry. Dougie giggles.

Harry: “Ok, why are you looking at me like that?”
    Leah: “Nothing. It’s just… nothing.”
    Harry: (and faces to dougie) “and you?”
    Dougie: “Na…”
    Harry: “Nothing? Good.”
    Dougie: “Well… Ooh, I forgot, I need to go now.”
    Leah: “What, where are you going?”
    Dougie: “I have an appointment”
    Leah: “You’re kidding. A guy like you has things like appointment?! That one is a very funny joke.” (laughs)
    Dougie: “Whatever Leah. Gotta go. Bye!”
    Harry: “Goodbye!”
    Leah: “Bye”

Dougie left.

Leah: “So… what’s up?”
    Harry: “Huh?”
    Leah: “Dougie got an appointment, and I felt you’re kinda, related to it. What’s up?”
    Harry: “No! No… it’s not what you think. I didn’t know too that Dougie got an appointment, if that’s really an appointment”
    Leah: “Hmm… you’re kinda weird this time. Are you sick or something?”
    Harry: “Yeah, actually, I have a sick.”
    Leah: “Oh, you already visit the doctor?”
    Harry: “Not yet.”
    Leah: (touch Harry’s neck to check if he’s [s]hot[/s], literally hot) “Wait, you’re not hot”
    Harry: “I did not say I have sick, literally.”
    Leah: “Oh, sorry, then what’s your sick?”
    Harry: (smiles) “I have love sick”
    Leah: (smiles, too) “Really?! To whom?”
    Harry: “To you…”
    Leah: “Huh?”
    Harry: “What?! Huh?! I mean… to yuki, a chicken.”
    Leah: “Let me guess, Yuki’s a very delicious fried chicken.” (laughs)
    Harry: (Harry didn’t answer immediately… he’s staring passionately to Leah) “Huh? What? Oh, yeah…”
    Leah: “You’re really we…”

Harry didn’t let Leah finish what she’s going to say. He holds her shoulders…

Leah: “Oh.. kay… what’s happening?”
    Harry: “I can touch you?”
    Leah: “Yes, I think… Harry, what’s happening to you?”
    Harry: “I don’t know! I think I… I’m going crazy!”
    Leah: “Woah! (took Harry’s hands off her shoulder) crazy?!”
    Harry: “No! (put his hands back to Leah’s shoulder) not the literal crazy… Leah… I’m… I’m crazy… because of my love sick!”
    Leah: “Oh my God, Harry!!! Congrats!! You didn’t look like in love to a chicken… maybe you’re in love to a human”
    Harry: “Yeah! I’m really in love to human!! I don’t know who is that Yuki the chicken. It’s not true.” (laughs)
    Leah: “Then who’s that girl? And what is she like?”
    Harry: “She is an angel came from heaven…”
    Leah: “Wow, sweet description… Let me guess, her name’s Angel? Because you said she is an angel came from heaven.”
    Harry: “No, her name’s Leah.”
    Leah: “What?!”
    Harry: “Oh, sorry…”
    Leah: “Oh my God! Harry! You’re in love to girl whose name is also Leah! It’s so cool…”
    Harry: “Oh… you didn’t get it, do ya?”
    Leah: “I don’t get what?”
    Harry: (became serious) “Leah, you’re the girl. I… I like you.”
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:59 pm

iba tlga c admin^^,
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:22 am

[FM] LyLe wrote:iba tlga c admin^^,

bakit?
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:53 am

nakakbitin e>,<
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am

oh ayan..
    --------------------
    Chapter 8: The truth

Leah’s speechless. Harry felt nervous.

Harry: “Leah?”
    Leah: (took off Harry’s hands again…) “So… uh…”
    Harry: “Sorry, I didn’t expect it that I will… yeah… like you… and um…”
    Leah: “I… I didn’t expect it too.”
    Harry: “I didn’t expect I would like someone who’s already, dead.”
    Leah: “Harry, I gotta go.” (Stand up)
    Harry: “Where are you going? Don’t tell me you have an appointment too”
    Leah: “I don’t… it was just… this guy in front of me like me? Come on…!”
    Harry: “You’re surprised that someone who’s still living like you?”
    Leah: “I am very surprised.” (and left Harry alone)

Harry: (to himself) “What I’d done! UGH! I’m so stupid and crazy. I shouldn’t tell her that I like her in that kind of way…”
    Tom: “Hello Harry. You’re talking again alone, huh?”
    Harry: (whisper himself) “Oh my God…!” (to Tom) “Hello Tom. Long time no see.”
    Tom: “Why are you here? Day off?”
    Harry: “More than a day off. I’m fired.”
    Tom: “Oh, about Danny’s mother?”
    Harry: “Geez. Yeah… you already know about it?”
    Tom: “Danny told me… but he didn’t tell me you’re already fired.”
    Harry: “Maybe he forgot me…”
    Tom: “By the way, what’s up?” (sit on the sidewalk, beside Harry)
    Harry: “I just told someone that I like her”
    Tom: “Oh, who?”
    Harry: “Leah…”
    Tom: “LEAH?! You mean Leah/Danny’s girlfriend?!”
    Harry: “Yeah... look, I didn’t expect that I will like her…”
    Tom: “Yet, she’s adorable” (looks like Harry didn’t hear him)
    Harry: “I mean, I was just going to help her then the next thing I know… she’s the most amazing girl in the world. But…”
    Tom: “But she’s your former boss’ girl…”
    Harry: “But she’s Danny’s girlfriend… and she’s already dead! My God…” (Tom’s jaw drops) “She’s already dead… I’m in love to girl who is already dead… wait, but at least I’m the only one who can see her…”
    Tom: “Leah’s already DEAD?”
    Harry: “yeah…” (back to reality) “What? What, Leah’s already dead? Yeah... I mean, no…”
    Tom: “Harry!”
    Harry: “Yes! She’s already dead. Please don’t tell Danny, please…”
    Tom: “Then why I’m not going to tell Danny?”
    Harry: “If Danny found out Leah’s already dead, Danny will go crazy and Leah will realize how much Danny still loves her.”
    Tom: “I get it. You’re jealous…”
    Harry: “Good you understand…”
    Tom: “But I will really tell Danny. He’s my best friend and Leah’s his girlfriend. He has the right to know what happened to his girl.”
    Harry: “If you tell Danny, he will not believe you because you don’t have any proof.”
    Tom: “Then I will bring you.”
    Harry: “No way! It can’t be. I already told Danny that Leah’s still alive.”
    Tom: “What? You lied?”
    Harry: “No! I mean… yeah…”
    Tom: “You… you really like Leah, don’t you?”
    Harry: “I don’t know… I think… I do…”
    Tom: (sighed) “Ok…”
    Harry: “You will not tell Danny that Leah’s already dead?”
    Tom: “I mean, ok, I will still tell Danny”
    Harry: “C’mon Tom! Please don’t!”
    Tom: “Sorry Har. Bye”

Tom left and Dougie arrived

Dougie: “What happened to you and Leah? What happened to Leah? Why she looks like Danny’s friend?” (laughs)
    Harry: “Very funny. Haha… It’s not Leah, obviously. Leah left after she knew I like her. Then Tom arrived and I accidentally told him Leah’s already dead…”
    Dougie: “And he’s now going to Danny to tell him the truth?”
    Harry: “Exactly… Dougie, help me! How can I stop Tom?”
    Dougie: “Maybe we shouldn’t stop him”
    Harry: “For what? For Danny and Leah to know that I lied to them?!”
    Dougie: “But Harry, you’re the one who didn’t do the right thing. Maybe you also forgot that the reason why you and Leah met is Danny. If Leah didn’t ask for your help to tell Danny the truth, you will not know Leah… or maybe you will because she’s Danny’s girlfriend and Danny’s your boss, former I should say…”
    Harry: “In other words, I need to thank Danny because, because of him, I will not fall for Leah?! Is that what you mean?”
    Dougie: “Harry…”
    Harry: “UGH! I’m crazy, right?”
    Dougie: (smiles) “I’m so glad you know.”

Harry took a deep breath. And think… deeply. And he suddenly ran away. Dougie followed him…

*they’re heading to Danny’s home and they found Danny and Tom there. And they’re surprised to see Leah too…

Tom: “Danny, good that I found you.”
    Danny: “Oh, really? What’s up?”
    Tom: “About Leah…”
    Danny: “Yeah, she’s living with Harry…”
    Tom: “Oh, is that what Harry said?”
    Leah: “What?”
    Danny: “Yeah. Don’t tell me that that’s what you’re going to tell me?”
    Tom: “No, no, it’s not that. Harry lied to you actually.”
    Danny: “Harry lied to me? You mean Leah’s not living with Harry?”
    Leah: “Harry lied to me, too…”
    Tom: “The good news is, yeah, she’s not living with Harry…”
    Danny: “And the bad news…”

Tom stopped because he saw Harry.

Danny: “You lied to me, Harry.”
    Harry: “Yes, I know, and I’m really traumatized. You can kill me if you want.”
    Danny: “C’mon, you didn’t deserve such punishment”
    Tom: “And if you kill him, he will be with Leah forever.”
    Danny: (smiles) “Really…” (Sadden) “What do you mean?”
    Tom: “The bad news is, Leah’s, not ‘living’ with Harry, oh, not only Harry, us, too…”
    Danny: (Controls his emotion) “Well, nice try Tom, it’s the worst joke ever.”
    Harry: “He’s not joking, Danny. It’s true.”
    Danny: (Two tears drop…) “Prove it.”
    Harry: “I can see dead people.”
    Danny: “You’re kidding.”
    Harry: “Leah asked for my help on telling you the truth because I can see her, and Dougie.”
    Danny: (sobbing) “But why you didn’t tell me the truth?”
    Harry: “I’m sorry about that… (Breathes deeply) “I like Leah, Danny… At first I would really love to tell you the truth until I realized that I’m already falling for her… yet, I thought she chose you, because she really, really, loves you.”
    Leah: (smiling while crying) “Harry…”

No one talk for while… and Harry breaks the silence.

Harry: “Danny, don’t tell me you still didn’t believe me?”
    Danny: “I don’t know… maybe I will if you show me her body… her cold body…”

And he went back to his room…

Harry: (sighed) “So…” (look at Tom) “Dead body…”
    Tom: “Don’t look at me like that. I’m not dead.”
    Harry: “No, no… I… I mean… can you help me look for Leah’s dead body?”
    Tom: “Oh… me? Hmm… sure”
    Dougie: “Me too!”
    Harry: “Ok, ok… Leah, you want?”
    Leah: “Sure…”
    Tom: “Oh, wait, you’re talking to Leah?”
    Harry: “Yeah, she’s right over there” (point her)
    Tom: (pretending he can see her) “Oh… Hi Leah… very long time… err… no see… ok, Harry, what did she said?”
    Leah: “Hello Tom… um… (to Harry) he didn’t see us, did he?”
    Harry: (to Leah) “He didn’t…” (to Tom) “She said hello Tom”

And they continue their conversation…

Dougie: “Can you please tell me if you guys are imitating a scene in a Mental Hospital?”
    Harry: “Haha… nice Doug… anyway, let’s go…”
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:41 pm

bitin parin admin!!

update p poh!!
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:34 pm

[FM] LyLe wrote:bitin parin admin!!

update p poh!!

haha... wag naman tuloy tuloy na update...
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:53 am

bkt aman??..hnd b pde un??
    decayedFairytale*
    decayedFairytale*
    pinaka-tamad

Post by decayedFairytale* Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:36 am

[FM] LyLe wrote:bkt aman??..hnd b pde un??

pde kaso boring kung tuloy tuloy lang.. walang excitement XD
    [FM] LyLe
    [FM] LyLe
    Resignin
    Resignin

Post by [FM] LyLe Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:35 pm

e nakakbitin kaya>,<...argh

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:09 pm